Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sergey Almyashev <Se...@mirasoft.com.ua> on 2004/06/08 09:28:45 UTC

Passing the parameters for test plans to Jmeter-sever

Hello!

I meet next problem:

I use test plan with parameters like: N_machines=${__property(machines,,1)} in order to pass parameters from command line in non-gui mode. Default value is 1 in this case.
When I run test - parameter passed correctly - Jmeter takes my values.

But, when I try to use remote Jmeter-servers (for example, jmeter.bat -n -t ReplicationServiceJMeterTest.jmx  -l log.txt -Jmachines=3 -Jremote_hosts=127.0.0.1 -r ) - Jmeter server takes only default value of my parameter (N_machines=1).

I think it is Jmeter issue. Have anybody observed such problems? Maybe I should use other ways to pass my parameters?

Thanks!

WBR,
Sergey Almyashev  {SA}
ICQ 91028181