flex pmd

Hi All,

Now that opensource.adobe.com is inaccessible, are there any plans for
apache to provide flexPMD as an eclipse plugin?

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

AW: flex pmd

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Actually I'm currently discussing with the PMD guys to modularize PMD itself.
Then we could provide Flex support as an addon and get the plugin for free.

Chris