Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Chaffee <Ja...@betfair.com> on 2012/06/06 20:33:15 UTC

SAML SSO

I noticed that it was included in the 2.6.1 release, yet I don't see any documentation for it on the Site.  Instead, it says it will be implemented in the future.  Are there in docs?

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-saml.html

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Re: SAML SSO

Posted by Gina Choi <gi...@gmail.com>.
<<<
Yes, CXF 2.6.1 contains full support for SAML 2 SSO (post & redirect
bindings) for JAX-RS endpoints. Documentation will be updated over the next
few weeks.

That's  a great news! If you post link for documentation to user group when
it is available, that would be great. Web SSO with SAML2.0 support is part
of CXF Fediz project? I have been evaluating Fediz Web SSO with
WS-Federation which support SAML1.1 token. Originally I started with Web
SSO with SAML2.0, but later found that ADFS2.0 partially support SAML2..0p.
I am looking for an open source STS can be alternative to ADFS2.0 in some
situations, CXF seems fully equipped for both passive and active profile.

Thanks.
Gina

Re: SAML SSO

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
> Hi Jason,
>
> Yes, CXF 2.6.1 contains full support for SAML 2 SSO (post&  redirect
> bindings) for JAX-RS endpoints. Documentation will be updated over the next
> few weeks.

FYI, Colm announced it here:
http://coheigea.blogspot.ie/2012/06/saml-web-sso-profile-support-in-apache.html

The wiki page is here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/SAML+Web+SSO

Cheers, Sergey

Re: SAML SSO

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Jason,

Yes, CXF 2.6.1 contains full support for SAML 2 SSO (post & redirect
bindings) for JAX-RS endpoints. Documentation will be updated over the next
few weeks.

Colm.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Jason Chaffee <Ja...@betfair.com>wrote:

> I noticed that it was included in the 2.6.1 release, yet I don't see any
> documentation for it on the Site.  Instead, it says it will be implemented
> in the future.  Are there in docs?
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-saml.html
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jason

> In order to protect our email recipients, Betfair Group use SkyScan from

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com