Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2010/06/29 14:23:12 UTC

Hudson build became unstable: ESME » Apache Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment (ESME) #269

See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ESME/org.apache.esme$esme-server/269/>

Hudson build is back to stable : ESME » Apache Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment (ESME) #274

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ESME/org.apache.esme$esme-server/274/>

Hudson build is still unstable: ESME » Apache Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment (ESME) #272

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ESME/org.apache.esme$esme-server/272/>

Re: Hudson build is still unstable: ESME » Apache Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment (ESME) #271

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Take a long walk along the Alster and the canals - great areas to
> explore. Don't forget that the Alster on occasion freezes in winter
> and then everyone gets out their ice skates and drinks spiced wine on
> the ice.

I may have to invest in some ice skates, or bring mine over from the states :-)

> I changed the compass configuration and was hoping that it solved the
> problem: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-163?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion%3Asubversion-commits-tabpanel

The tag search uses a different analyzer from the one you modified
(the default analyzer instead of the stemming analyzer, I believe), so
your fix didn't have any affect on it. The only reason we noticed the
issue was the failing test. Another plug for automated test suites ;-)

As far as I can tell, your fix of the lower/uppercase problem in the
general search is working perfectly.

Ethan

Re: Hudson build is still unstable: ESME » Apache Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment (ESME) #271

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@gmail.com>.
Hey, so ESME team members are starting to move to Germany, huh? ;-)
This should make it easier to arrange a meeting then.

Vassil

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Great to "see" you again Ethan!

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.