Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr> on 2000/05/02 14:25:29 UTC

Load Balancing

Hi,

I would like to setup a different context per different JVM in different
machine.

for example
http://www.my.com/contextA/  : machine A
http://www.my.com/contextB/  : machine B

I'm trying to setup from tomcat-apache.conf but because of autogeneration of
this conf file I can't change the file.

How can I set like above ?

Thanks in advance.

youngho

Writing exception trace to a file

Posted by Chris Howard <ch...@asgna.com>.
I'm trying to write the exception trace to a file.  I want the file to be
appended to the same debug file that is located in the same directory as the
jsp file is located.  Tomcat defaults the path for printwriter to the
tomcat/bin directory.  How can I write the file to the directory where the
jsp file is located?

Cheers,
Chris