Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com> on 2017/01/04 01:24:40 UTC

Hi my name is ...

Hi weex devs, Happy new year!

My name is Edward J. Yoon and I'm on the Apache Hama, Bigtop, Incubator PMC.
Recently my interests moves from batch based data-driven backend systems to
real-time event-driven and serverless architecture, and edge computing +
multi-devices applications' frontend. :)

If you wish to introduced yourself we can use this same thread.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: Hi my name is ...

Posted by He Sai <te...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone,

Happy new year !

My name is Danz He, a team member of weex project. I'm working on the
renderer for web platform, which is published as a npm module named
weex-html5. My recent work is to optimize the performance of weex-html5,
including the page loading speed and the rendering performance. Glad we are
joining apache incubator, and I'm looking forward to hearing ideas and
suggestions from you guys.

--
--------------------------------
Best Wishes!

Re: Hi my name is ...

Posted by 大诗胸 <so...@gmail.com>.
hi all, Happy 2017 !

--
sospartan
Phone:13588488290

Re: Hi my name is ...

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Yes, but the funny thing was that we found out about it while sharing a
taxi on the way home from the other end of town...

Now I live in Kuala Lumpur. Well, actually half way outside the city, on a
hillside with the jungle a mile away. Loving it.

Cheers

Re: Hi my name is ...

Posted by Wenhong Wu <ww...@gmail.com>.
hi, there! My name is Wenhong Wu. It's my pleasure to be working on weex
toolkit (including devtools, weexpack etc. [1]) for the past few months.
As an old Webkit committer, I hope to be able to contribute to weex as well
in future. I'm new to Apache project, seems a lot to learn :)

[1] https://github.com/weexteam

Thanks
Wenhong

Re: Hi my name is ...