Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Jonathon Wardman <jo...@fubra.com> on 2011/11/09 11:49:35 UTC

Re: your apache mirror

Hi there,

We're currently going through a process of re-organisation of our mirror
structure including re-branding our mirror under our web hosting arm,
CatN. As part of this the Apache mirror was migrated a day or two ago to
a new server and the sync turned off on the old server, hence the old
mirror being stale.

I have just manually updated the old mirror.fubra.com site to resolve
the immediate problem, but I would appreciate if we could get the mirror
on your site updated to the following:

  * Update frequency: twice daily
  * Repo: rsync.eu.apache.org::apache-dist
  * Bandwidth: Currently undergoing upgrades across the network to 1GB/s
  * Rsync IP: 87.124.126.48

The remaining information remains the same.

Let me know if there's anything else / different I need to do in order
to get this change implemented.

Thanks,
Jonathon

Re: your apache mirror

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 9 November 2011 10:49, Jonathon Wardman <jo...@fubra.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> We're currently going through a process of re-organisation of our mirror
> structure including re-branding our mirror under our web hosting arm, CatN.
> As part of this the Apache mirror was migrated a day or two ago to a new
> server and the sync turned off on the old server, hence the old mirror being
> stale.
>
> I have just manually updated the old mirror.fubra.com site to resolve the
> immediate problem, but I would appreciate if we could get the mirror on your
> site updated to the following:

> Update frequency: twice daily
> Repo: rsync.eu.apache.org::apache-dist
> Bandwidth: Currently undergoing upgrades across the network to 1GB/s
> Rsync IP: 87.124.126.48
>
> The remaining information remains the same.
>
> Let me know if there's anything else / different I need to do in order to
> get this change implemented.

Mirror requests are a lot easier to track through JIRA - would it be
possible to create an issue with the details?