Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mark <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/15 01:15:39 UTC

MINA Application Factory

Community,

I would like to implement a factory class that generated some basic server
and client applications based on MINA.  This would be something analogous to
what the java.util.concurrent.Executors class and
java.util.concurrent.ExecutorService interface provide.  I am still working
out the details, but my thinking is to have a class called
MinaApplicationFactory class that has functions like:

public static MinaApplication createSimpleServer( int listenport,
IoHandlerAdapter handler );

public static MinaApplication createSimpleTextServer( int
listenport,IoHandlerAdapter handler );

--
The adjuration to be "normal" seems shockingly repellent to me; I see