Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/13 12:30:19 UTC

Re: Ignite with Spring boot

Hi,

As I see you've already found out the reason of the issue [1] and,
moreover, have already fixed it [2] :) Perfect.

However, I'm afraid that the fix is inapplicable because you changed
methods' return type from IgniteMXBean public API.
This will break source code compatibility between current and released
Ignite versions.

Does anyone from the community have a thought on how to fix the issue
preserving the compatibility?

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/227

Ignite with Spring boot

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Perfect,

There's "submit patch" button in the control menu of the ticket. Please
also assign the ticket on yourself.

I'll review your changes in a couple of days.

thanks,

Denis

Re: Ignite with Spring boot

Posted by 姜 为 <yd...@gmail.com>.