Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Steven E. Harris" <se...@panix.com> on 2007/02/05 06:10:34 UTC

Deployed snapshots of 2.0.x (trunk)?

MINA's POM distributionManagement section notes that only the "site"
artifact is deployed at the moment. Are there any snapshot builds
deployed to a public Maven repository? I've searched through a few
repositories and found older MINA versions out there, but nothing that
was closer to the 2.0.x bleeding edge.

At the moment I've been creating my own builds from source and
deploying them to an internal repository, but I'd rather lean on a
public repository if possible. Please advise.

--
Steven E. Harris

Re: Deployed snapshots of 2.0.x (trunk)?

Posted by "Steven E. Harris" <se...@panix.com>.
Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> writes:

> As the root POM above tells you, it's here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

Thanks. The releases look fresh.

> But, please note these are not official releases. ;)

Understood. For now this is all I need. For now.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 2/5/07, Steven E. Harris <se...@panix.com> wrote:

> MINA's POM distributionManagement section notes that only the "site"
> artifact is deployed at the moment. Are there any snapshot builds
> deployed to a public Maven repository? I've searched through a few
> repositories and found older MINA versions out there, but nothing that
> was closer to the 2.0.x bleeding edge.

The POM inherits the apache root POM, and that's why there's no artifact
deployment information there.  Here's the root POM:

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/apache/3/apache-3.pom

At the moment I've been creating my own builds from source and
> deploying them to an internal repository, but I'd rather lean on a
> public repository if possible. Please advise.

As the root POM above tells you, it's here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

But, please note these are not official releases. ;)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6