Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/22 20:34:45 UTC

How to delete scheduled messages ?

I was wondering, how can delayed and scheduled messages be deleted ? I
didn't see anything obvious in the activemq implementations for
Session/Queue/MessageConsumer and friends.
I know that there is a way to do this via JMX (QueueView mbean), but I
was hoping there is an easier way to do this, maybe by casting to an
activemq implementation class ?

cheers,
Tom

Re: How to delete scheduled messages ?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 2012-03-24 at 03:07 -0700, liny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does ACTIVEMQ can support scheduled message deletion now or any future plan?
> Or Can you tell me how to use java code to do this via JMX?
> any solutions will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Have a look at this article
http://timbish.blogspot.com/2010/10/enhanced-jms-scheduler-in-activemq.html

Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | FuseSource Corp
tim.bish@fusesource.com | www.fusesource.com
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: How to delete scheduled messages ?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Tom,

JMX is the only way at the moment. There's an open issue to support
rescheduling, so this probably goes under that one as well.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net