Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com> on 2018/06/01 19:19:58 UTC

[Call for items] Beam June Newsletter

Hi Everyone,

Here's
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BwRhOu-uDd3SLB_Om_Beke5RoGKos4hj7Ljh7zM2YIo/edit>
[1] the template for the June Beam Newsletter.

*Add the updates you want to share with the community by 6/5 11:59 p.m.*
*Pacific Time.*

I'll edit and send the final version through the users mailing list on 6/7.

Thank you!
Gris

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BwRhOu-uDd3SLB_Om_Beke5RoGKos4hj7Ljh7zM2YIo/edit

Re: [Call for items] Beam June Newsletter

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.
Great question Scott!

Yes, this is a monthly Newsletter and the June Edition should cover the
things that happened in May.

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.
Great question Scott!

Posted by Scott Wegner <sw...@google.com>.