Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "JupiterHost.Net" <ml...@jupiterhost.net> on 2006/02/13 17:18:58 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_logio with Apache 1

Is it possible to build Apache 1 with mod_logio (DSO or not)?

If so, how? (url to documentation would be awesome!)

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_logio.html

The only references I can find are related to Apache 2.

TIA!

Re: [users@httpd] mod_logio with Apache 1

Posted by "JupiterHost.Net" <ml...@jupiterhost.net>.

Joshua Slive wrote:
> On 2/13/06, JupiterHost.Net <ml...@jupiterhost.net> wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to build Apache 1 with mod_logio (DSO or not)?
>

> Not as distributed.  And I suspect the work to make it compile with
> 1.3 would be much greater than the work to upgrade your server to 2.2.
>  It depends on some of the architectural improvements made in the 2.x
> series.
>
> Joshua.

Thank you Joshua, I appreciate the input :)

Re: [users@httpd] mod_logio with Apache 1

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.