Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com> on 2003/05/19 18:34:33 UTC

[OT] RE: new virus with email address from "support" at microsoft.com

<snip>
  A NEW worm is spreading rapidly throughout Australia.
</snip>

Crikey! - and I thought we had enough trouble with cane toads...

Very nice of you to warn us, but I think Id rather the struts list didnt
develop a trend of playing host to virus warnings. (What with all my OT
mails already then add in warnings for every virus that comes there probably
wont be room for any struts stuff!)

RE: [OT] RE: new virus with email address from "support" at microsoft.com

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Hmm....
Maybe I spoke a little hastily - it just turned up in my inbox.
(And went straight to trash just like all the other unsolicited email with
attachments...)