Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/05/01 05:29:58 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Remote Service Admin 1.12.0 (OSGi R7)

-1 (binding)

It seems a lot of files doesn't have ASF header. Can you please take a look ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Remote Service Admin 1.12.0 (OSGi R7)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Tom,

sorry, I'm dealing for a huge e-mail stack just back from my vacation. I mixed
some threads ;)

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Remote Service Admin 1.12.0 (OSGi R7)

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.