Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shaik Afgal Bhasha <sh...@intelligroup.com> on 2005/11/29 07:36:35 UTC

Load distribution

Hi,

I need help in distributing the load across different pages of an
application. Basically we are load testing an application where in I
need to distribute the load.

I am trying to create a scenario like this-

100 users for log in page - Page 1

25 users for composing a mail - Page 2

25 users for shopping cart page - Page 3

50 users simply browse the site

Can I simulate above scenario using JMeter.

Regards,

Afzal

Re: Load distribution

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This was discussed on the JMeter user list in the last month or so;
follow the links on the JMeter home page to find the archives.

S.

Re: Load distribution

Posted by Shabana Shabana <sh...@gmail.com>.