Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Thomas Kinateder <th...@tom-city.de> on 2002/01/30 13:59:59 UTC

Apache with SSL

Hi,

i have an installed Apache Server 1.3x and he works fine, but i don't have the SSL Support on Port 443, my question is who can i activate and config the SSL part.
the server ist running on a SuSe 7.3 Maschine, i have root permisson to the maschine but i dont have the suse cd on the maschine.

i hope everybody can give me a help and sorry for my bad english

best regards thomas

Re: Apache with SSL

Posted by "TD - Sales International Holland B.V." <td...@salesint.com>.

not sure on this one, but I think suse comes with modssl. Try
apachectl stop
apachectl startssl

it might be just issueing start.... look for ssl stuff in your config file if
it's in there modssl probably is too

regards

Re: Apache with SSL

Posted by Owen Boyle <ob...@bourse.ch>.