Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/03 10:56:58 UTC

Cassandra.Link Knowledge Base - v. 0.5

Our apprentice / analyst team (Tanaka, Jordon, and Cynthia) at Anant.us have been making improvements to the best public collection of curated links for Apache Cassandra at https://Cassandra.Link — they’ve fixed several issues related to the search interface.

This week we’ll also be releasing “Cassandra.Tools”, a list of open and commercial tools that have been tested by us with different Variants of Apache Cassandra and other software that is data protocol / management protocol compliant with Cassandra.

Our goal with these and future sites are to add to the ecosystem and make it easier for Cassandra users to learn, master, and propagate knowledge around the Apache Cassandra “movement”.

We’re always in “beta” so if you have any feedback feel free to contact me here on a PM or reach out to the team through the site.  More specifically if you have time , I’d love to know what your challenges are in learning Cassandra. The feedback will also be used to help with the Documentation project for Apache Cassandra.

rahul.xavier.singh@gmail.com

http://cassandra.link
The Apache Cassandra Knowledge Base.