Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Alexander Chang <al...@socialamp.com> on 2011/01/31 19:33:00 UTC

Expected FS format '2'; found format '4'

One of my machines failed this morning in the amazon cloud. Fortunately, the
disks were ebs mounts and thus I was able to recover my data. I've been
trying to setup my repository again based on the mount but get the following
error:
Expected FS format '2'; found format '4'

The current version of svn on the machine is:
svnserve, version 1.4.6 (r28521)

Any ideas?
- Alex

Re: Expected FS format '2'; found format '4'

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jan 31, 2011, at 12:33, Alexander Chang wrote:

> One of my machines failed this morning in the amazon cloud. Fortunately, the
> disks were ebs mounts and thus I was able to recover my data. I've been
> trying to setup my repository again based on the mount but get the following
> error:
> Expected FS format '2'; found format '4'
>
> The current version of svn on the machine is:
> svnserve, version 1.4.6 (r28521)
>
> Any ideas?

Sure. That version of Subversion is too old to read that repository. Get a current supported version of Subversion.