Posted to users@flex.apache.org by burhanaksendir <bu...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/18 17:49:32 UTC

How to display long text in Arabic quickly in Flash Builder?

Hi,
I have prepared an application for Android in Adobe Flash Builder. In
application there are prayers in Arabic as a list. In app , short prayers
are displaying quickly, but long prayers are displaying after a long time.
This is my problem.

I share my project file in addition.Can anybody help me, please?

Note: I used SQLite database in my project as you can see and I used a font
to view prayers in Arabic.

my Project file
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B94geQNpqygPcG5jczFicTlNOU0/edit>

Re: How to display long text in Arabic quickly in Flash Builder?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
And what did the data say about why it takes so long?

Posted by Burhan Aksendir <bu...@gmail.com>.
Yes,  i have tried.

Re: How to display long text in Arabic quickly in Flash Builder?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Have you tried using the profiler and a network monitor?

Posted by Burhan Aksendir <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
What version of Flex are you using?