Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Tien Dat PHAN <tp...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/17 10:47:57 UTC

Support SSL/TSL for Dubbo protocol

Dear experts,

We are using Dubbo as our service registry.
We mainly use Dubbo protocol for exposing our services.
We just wonder if there exists any security support for Dubbo protocol connection (e.g., connection encryption)?
As far as we understand, the current version of Dubbo does not support connection encryption for Dubbo protocol. If this is right, whether it is planned to support connection encryption in near future releases?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Tien Dat PHAN

Re: Support SSL/TSL for Dubbo protocol

Posted by Tien Dat PHAN <tp...@gmail.com>.
Dear Haiyang,

Thank you very much. That is the best news of the day.
We saw that 2.7.5 has just been released 4 days ago.
Is there any documentation and instruction on enabling TSL with Dubbo protocol?

Best
Dat

Posted by Haiyang <ha...@163.com>.
2.7.5 is going to support that.