Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org> on 2008/10/28 08:35:46 UTC

[VOTE] Struts 2.0.13 Quality

The Struts 2.0.13 test build is now available.

Release notes:

     * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-2013.html

     * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.13/

Maven 2 staging repository:

     * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.13/m2-staging-repository/

Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

[ ] Leave at test build
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request. A
vote can be amended at any time to upgrade or downgrade the quality of
the release based on future experience. If an initial vote designates
the build as "Beta", the release will be submitted for mirroring and
announced to the user list. Once released as a public beta, subsequent
quality votes on a build may be held on the user list.

As always, the act of voting carries certain obligations. A binding vote
not only states an opinion, but means that the voter is agreeing to help
do the work.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.13 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I fixed the problem on xwork trunk and 2.0 branch.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.13 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.13 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.