Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamroz Marcin <ma...@IT2media.de> on 2011/05/10 14:28:01 UTC

DIH entity threads (multithreading)

Hallo,

I have a problem using threads option in entity in DIH it just does not work, it either hangs it self or fails to import anything.

Does this feature even work ?

Without threads the import works fine, just too slow

Diese E-Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft.
mailsweeper@it2media.de

Re: DIH entity threads (multithreading)

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Jamroz Marcin
<ma...@it2media.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I have a problem using threads option in entity in DIH it just does not work, it either hangs it self or fails to import anything.
>
> Does this feature even work ?
>
> Without threads the import works fine, just too slow
[...]

Which version of Solr are you using?

Regards,
Gora