Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Henrik Hofmann <He...@creon-it.com> on 2002/02/22 10:55:40 UTC

Redirect from within XSP page.

Is it possible to make an redirect from an XSP Document whitout
generating it?

Class SAXParser not found by XMLReaderFactory

Posted by Richard Bland <r....@cs.stir.ac.uk>.
I'm trying to set-up Cocoon 2.0.1 over Tomcat 3.2.1, using
jdk1.3.

When I try to start Cocoon, the .war file unpacks OK but I get
the following:
ERROR   (2002-02-22) 15:10.49:806   [access] (/cocoon/)
Thread-13/CocoonServlet: Problem with servlet
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
 at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReader
Factory.java:118)
 at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReader
Factory.java:96)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLan
guage.generateCode(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:299)

Surely this is impossible?  Cocoon can find
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory but cannot find
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser, even though both classes
are in xerces.jar, which is in TOMCAT_HOME/lib ??  And the
only place that XMLReaderFactory exists is in that copy of
xerces.jar, because I've zapped every other .jar that
containsit???

Help, please.

Richard Bland

Phone: 01786 467424            Computing Science & Mathematics
Fax: 01786 464551              University of Stirling
r.bland@cs.stir.ac.uk          Stirling FK9 4LA
http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~rbl

RE: Redirect from within XSP page.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.