Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ka...@web.de on 2006/06/16 17:21:43 UTC

does not work

Hi everybody,

I'm generating a pdf document by using the fo2pdf serializer. I want to embed a gif graphic into my pdf file. But the following code does not work:

<fo:block>
  <fo:external-graphic src="room.gif"/>
</fo:block>

I've read many tips in the web but these code snippets also are not working:

<fo:external-graphic src="file:room.gif"/>
<fo:external-graphic src="url('room.gif')"/>

What is wrong here?

Kathi

P.S. The room.gif graphic is in the same directory as the xsl file that produces the fo code!

Re: does not work

Posted by Olivier <ol...@orcades.net>.
Hi,
Tips in http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules-ref.html