Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2004/10/29 12:53:10 UTC

[Axis2] axis and JAXM

Hi all;

It seems that JAXM is messaging framework for asynchronous and Synchronous message  , is there any implementation for JAXM in axis ?
if not so can't we use that API in order to provide asynchronous web service feature in Axis 2.0 ?

Thank you;

Deepal Jayasinghe
Lanka Software Foundation
0714 817 310

Re: [Axis2] axis and JAXM

Posted by Fernando Nasser <fn...@redhat.com>.
I would stay away from JAXM if I was you.  It is not (and maybe never
will be) part of the J2EE.

Just use the existing APIs.

Regards,
Fernando