Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 09:56:49 UTC

Latest Updates

I just pulled down the latest SVN image and I'm seeing most of the unit
tests failing with parsing errors. Anyone else seeing this?

NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made to create or change an object in a way
which is incorrect with regard to namespaces.

Lance

Re: Latest Updates

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
I'd rather not mess with the delicate balance of the universe, renaming the
files sounds like the easier fix.

--
CTO, Intalio
http://www.intalio.com