Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by David Mahakian <tm...@gmx.net> on 2006/06/15 21:56:11 UTC

Need help setting up mod_dav_svn logging with svn 1.4.x

I haven't been able to get the mod_dav_svn logging to work. Checkout and
update using http:// work, as does the web viewer, http://localhost/svnrepo.

I am using the CustomLog directive from
http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2005-08/1329.shtml: CustomLog
/var/log/svn.log "%t %u \"%{SVN-ACTION}e\"" env=SVN-ACTION

I am using subversion 1.4.x (r20121) that I compiled myself, along with
Apache 2.0.54 which came from the Ubuntu 5.10 repo.

The log file svn.log is created when apache is started but nothing ever
is put into it.

My apache2.conf (replaces httpd.conf) is at
http://www.csupomona.edu/~drmahakian/svn/apache2.conf

- David Mahakian