Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jianshi Huang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 12:21:01 UTC

Is there a TableInputFormat implementation that supports multiple splits for each region

It seems each region is a split in current TableInputFormat. We have large
regions and it's suboptimal.

Is there a TableInputFormat implementation that supports multiple splits
for each region?

Jianshi Huang

LinkedIn: jianshi
Twitter: @jshuang

Re: Is there a TableInputFormat implementation that supports multiple splits for each region

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
I don't think we have it currently.