Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl> on 2018/06/04 11:23:44 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.11.1.0 LTS [RC1]

On 06/04/2018 12:17 PM, Frank Maximus wrote:
> -1.
>
> Reset password with ConfigDrive seems to broken.
> The old password stays in use.

Did you check if the password has been updated on the ISO?

If you *just* reboot the VM from the CLI of the VM the ISO isn't re-read
by KVM/Qemu, so you will see stale data.

You will need to stop the VM from CloudStack and initiate a start again
so that it will rebuild the ISO.

Wido