Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Jan Bares, WOOD & Co." <ja...@wood.cz> on 2018/01/18 09:38:44 UTC

qpid-conf and AMQP version

Hi,

I installed C++ broker 1.37 and configured:

protocols=amqp1.0

but qpid-config complains:

# qpid-config exchanges
Failed: VersionError: client: 0-10, server: 0-0

I also tried with

protocols=amqp1.0,amqp0-10

but same result, there is no fallback?

It works only when protocols are not specified. Would someone shed some light on this?

Kind regards, Jan

Jan Bares
Calypso / Java Lead Developer

Hradecka 10
Czech Republic
Mobile: +420 776 333 676

In association with
WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s.
http://www.wood.cz

DISCLAIMER
         WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s. and its branches are authorized and regulated by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by the KNF, in Slovakia by the NBS, in Italy by the CONSOB and in the UK by the FCA as Host State regulators. For further information about WOOD & Co., its investment services, financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard client assets (incl. compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please see our website at www.wood.com<http://www.wood.com/> under section Corporate Governance.
         Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates, opinions and other information contained herein are subject to change without notice and are provided in good faith but without legal responsibility or liability. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect the opinions of WOOD & Co. Communications from sales persons, sales traders or traders should not be regarded as investment research and may contain opinions or trading ideas which are different from WOOD & Co. investment research opinions.
         This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail and any of its attachments. Please notify the sender that you have received this email by mistake by replying to the email, and then delete the email and any copies of it. Although WOOD & Co. routinely screens e-mails for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. WOOD & Co. makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).

RE: qpid-conf and AMQP version

Posted by "Jan Bares, WOOD & Co." <ja...@wood.cz>.

Thank you for your time and explanation Gordon.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.