Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu> on 2013/12/09 20:16:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Young Oh

On behalf of the Apache VCL Project Management Committee (PMC), I am
pleased to announce that Young Oh is now a committer for the project.

Young has been actively involved with Apache VCL for several years.
He has demonstrated his knowledge of the VCL code by contributing to
the development of multiple provisioning modules including IBM
SmartCloud Provisioning and OpenStack.  Young has shown a willingness
to collaborate with others via participation on the dev list as well
as in Jira issue comment threads.  In addition, he has been very
helpful on the user email list by answering questions others in the
community have asked.

We thank Young for all of his contributions and look forward to
working with him in the future!

Regards,
Andy Kurth

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Young Oh