Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/10 14:26:02 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Health checks contribution

Time to call the vote on accepting the " Health checks" contribution.

* +1 votes from Christian Schneider, Pierre De Rop, David Jencks,
Andrei Dulvac, Raymond Auge,
David Bosschaert, Georg Henzler, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Francois Papon,
and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will follow-up with Georg Henzler to get this done.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Health checks contribution

Posted by Georg Henzler <fe...@ghenzler.de>.
Great, will do so tonight!

Sent from my phone

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.