Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/06/11 11:28:43 UTC

Re: JAX-RS JAXB Problem

Hi,

No problems at all. What exactly is not working ?
I suspect you're seeing some sort of IllegalAnnotationException may be ?

Try to make sure your Customer class looks like this :

public class Customer() {

  private List<EmailAddress> email;
  public void setEmail(List<EmailAddress> email) {...}
  public List<EmailAddress> getEmail() {...}
}

adding getters/setters migth help

cheers, Sergey