Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Hugo Haas <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 17:37:49 UTC

Kandula vs. Maven problems

Hi,

I´m trying to build Kandula1 with maven, I'm getting the following message:

D:\Softwares\Kandula>maven
 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0.2

Attempting to download addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from [
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo-spec/jars
/geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar]: java.io.IOException: Unknown error
downlo
ading; status code was: 301
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar

Total time: 6 seconds
Finished at: Wed Feb 14 14:12:58 BRST 2007

Any body know how can I fix it?

--
Hugo Haas

Re: Kandula vs. Maven problems

Posted by Hugo Haas <ha...@gmail.com>.
I'm see in some forum that this file can´t be downloaded using Maven 1.0.2.
Any body has this file and can send to me? I don´t know if exists anothers
file that has the same problem to download with Maven 1.0.2, then if any
body has the set of files used to build Kandula1, please, send to me. Help!

--
Hugo Haas

Skype: hugo.com.vc
Messenger: haas_hugo@hotmail.com