Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ines Robbers <ml...@comprehend.de> on 2003/03/21 18:32:39 UTC

Any Cocoon People in Berlin, Germany?

Hallo!

Gibt es hier in der Liste Cocoon-Kenner aus Berlin?
Ich bin auf der Suche nach MitstreiterInnen für ein Gründungsprojekt.

Freue mich auf Antwort!

Ines

Hi there,

Are there any people from Berlin working with Cocoon and interested in
meeting up?

Ines

Re: Any Cocoon People in Berlin, Germany?

Posted by Hubert Holtz <Tu...@gmx.net>.
Hy Ines,

please check your comprehend mailbox.

Steve

Posted by Juliane Ndje <ju...@petra-productions.de>.
> Gibt es hier in der Liste Cocoon-Kenner aus Berlin?
> Ich bin auf der Suche nach MitstreiterInnen für ein Gründungsprojekt.
>
> Freue mich auf Antwort!
>
> Ines
>

> Hi there,
>
> Are there any people from Berlin working with Cocoon and interested in
> meeting up?
>
> Ines

 when and where?
juli

Re: Any Cocoon People in Berlin, Germany?

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.

"Ines Robbers" <ml...@comprehend.de> writes:

> Are there any people from Berlin working with Cocoon and interested in
> meeting up?

Sure.

--
Martin Holz     <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>

Softwareentwicklung / Vernetztes Studium - Chemie
FIZ CHEMIE Berlin
Franklinstrasse 11
D-10587 Berlin

Re: Any Cocoon People in Berlin, Germany?

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Ines Robbers wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> Gibt es hier in der Liste Cocoon-Kenner aus Berlin?
> Ich bin auf der Suche nach MitstreiterInnen für ein Gründungsprojekt.
>
> Freue mich auf Antwort!
>
> Ines
>

> Hi there,
>
> Are there any people from Berlin working with Cocoon and interested in
> meeting up?

I live in Berlin :-)

Stephan.

Re: content management systems - who is using a cms with cocoon?

Posted by Scherler <th...@wyona.org>.
Chris Dietz wrote:

>Anybody using a CMS(content management system) with Cocoon?
>
>I would like to hear what you are using.

I am using lenya.

>I am looking into Wyona/Lenya and forrest.

forrest is not a cms.

Posted by "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <mo...@ieee.org>.
Chris Dietz wrote:

>Anybody using a CMS(content management system) with Cocoon?

 We are using DBPrism/Cocoon CMS,
http://www.dbprism.com.ar/dbprism/doc/cms/CMS.html
 Unlike Wyona/Lenya, DBPrism CMS is a database oriented CMS, that is, it
uses Oracle database as repository for the XML documents stored using
Apache document-v10.dtd (Plus Xforms/SVG) format.

>I would like to hear what you are using.
>
>I am looking into Wyona/Lenya and forrest.
>
>-chris

  Best regards, Marcelo.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org
Do you Know DB Prism? Look @ http://www.dbprism.com.ar/dbprism/doc/Home.html

Re: content management systems - who is using a cms with cocoon?

Posted by David Cummings <da...@yahoo.com>.
Chris,

We (hannonhill.com) have built a new commercial CMS
with Cocoon at the core. I can send you more
information if you are interested. Right now it is
private beta and will be released in three weeks at
the Internet World Essentials show in California.

Best regards,
David Cummings
Hannon Hill Corporation
Makers of Award-Winning Content Management Software