Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/28 09:14:22 UTC

Temporary bundles for deployment?

I've been working on osgi-ifying the framework and have gotten near
the point where I have to figure out how to deploy geronimo plugins.
I think that I basically need a temporary Bundle the deployer can use
to load gbean classes.  Currently the bundle might have just some
imports or it might also contain some classes; I'm willing to just
consider the first case now since the other has the classes spread out
like an unpacked ee app.

Does anyone have advice on how to construct such a bundle or know of
an example of a project doing something similar?

thanks
david jencks