Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2012/12/20 20:35:31 UTC

Tomcat 7.0.33 just stops without any errors...

Hi All,

I have noticed since switching to Tomcat 7.0.33 64-bit that sometimes it just stops functioning with no errors and no events in windows to give me a reason why. It seems to do it once every couple of weeks.
Has anyone experienced that? I am thinking next time to hookup visualvm to see what I can see.

Thanks,
-Tony

Re: Tomcat 7.0.33 just stops without any errors...

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks I had forgotten about that file.

Best Regards,
-Tony

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Tomcat 7.0.33 just stops without any errors...

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks I did a search through all folder for those types of files and none found.

I am thinking it ran out of a resource.

I will keep trying.
-Tony

Posted by Cédric Couralet <ce...@gmail.com>.