Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by Bryan Vest <mu...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/14 13:21:58 UTC

Think I locked myself out of the SVN

I received an email from Sidney Markowitz that my SVN access had bren setup
and to test a commit by editing the CREDITS file.

I think I locked myself out using the wrong password. Before I open a
ticket with INFRA I wanted to make sure that is the correct route to go.

I used SVN for maybe 2 months before we switched to using git so more to
learn.

--Bryan

Re: Think I locked myself out of the SVN

Posted by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>.
On 06/14/2017 08:21 AM, Bryan Vest wrote:
> I received an email from Sidney Markowitz that my SVN access had bren setup
> and to test a commit by editing the CREDITS file.
>
> I think I locked myself out using the wrong password. Before I open a
> ticket with INFRA I wanted to make sure that is the correct route to go.
>
> I used SVN for maybe 2 months before we switched to using git so more to
> learn.
>
> --Bryan

Make sure you checked out the https: version of the SVN URL.

http = RO

https = RW

Re: Think I locked myself out of the SVN

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>.
On 6/14/2017 11:01 AM, Bryan Vest wrote:
> hipchat was great, I had actually locked out my IP. Chris Thistlewaite
> worked with me to get it unblocked and tested.
>
> --Bryan

Perfect!  I try not to use hipchat unless it's time-sensitive, FYI.

Re: Think I locked myself out of the SVN

Posted by Bryan Vest <mu...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Kevin A. McGrail <kevin.mcgrail@mcgrail.com

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>.