Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/14 22:42:31 UTC

Log4j Sandbox is now accessible to ASF committers

Hello all,

as we discussed earlier, I asked to open access of:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/sandbox/

to all Apache committers, which is now done.

I am planning to write a short blog post about it the other day but
wanted to let you know right now.

Cheers
Christian

---
http://www.grobmeier.de
@grobmeier
GPG: 0xA5CC90DB

Re: Log4j Sandbox is now accessible to ASF committers

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hooray :-) Now we can get started with the Receivers for Log4j2.

I've also thought about something like Chainsaw 2.0 with a fresh new look
and feel (maybe JavaFx?!). WDYT?

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/