Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/29 20:43:40 UTC

"hung" active build state

One of my client sites with Continuum (1.3.6) is experiencing jobs that
finish (according to the build log screen), yet are still building
(according to the project group screen).

Sometimes,deleting the last build result resets it; sometimes they have to
update PROJECT set PROJECTSTATE=2 to clear it.

any ideas of what could cause this?

Thanks,

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech

Re: "hung" active build state

Posted by Louis Smith <dr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answer.  I will ask them to capture all logs when it happens
and I'll go through them to see if there is an external event causing it.

Re: "hung" active build state

Posted by Brent Atkinson <ba...@apache.org>.
HI Louis,