Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by LeventLee <89...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2024/02/19 01:35:31 UTC

The custom 404 page of Tomcat8 suddenly becomes invalid

Hello,

Here is my information:
openjdk version "1.8.0_345" | OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_345-b01) | OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.345-b01, mixed mode)

Linux 5.10.134-12.al8.x86_64
Apache Tomcat/8.0.24

Now, please let me explain the problems encountered:
Previously, I set up a custom 404 page in tomcat's WEB INF/web.xml, so that once the client accesses a non-existent page, it will return to this 404 page. However, not long ago, after Tomcat restarted, it was unable to return the custom 404 page and only returned the browser's 404 page.
I have checked the localhost logs of Tomcat and found a large number of errors:org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log ssi:
Can't serve file:/WEB-INF/index/my404page

But the custom 404 page does exist,and the path is right.
I want to figure out what this error means. If possible, maybe&nbsp; can try this problem.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Re: The custom 404 page of Tomcat8 suddenly becomes invalid

Posted by "bigelytechnology@yahoo.com" <da...@gmail.com>.
 Hello Dear
Thanks for your reply
l would use this opportunity to briefly introduce our company, Bigly
Technologies Thailand,  We are one of the leading importers in Asia , and
the Middle East on general Goods and Equipment.
On behalf of Bigly Technologies Thailand, this is the samples of the
product that we want develop.
Please Kindly view our website for the samples and the product we need if
your company can
make the similar like this product.
*E-Catalogue:  *https://biglytechcatalog.es.tl

Please quote us your best prices and the cost of delivery to our port and
if the prices meets our
price target we can place our order as soon as possible.
Thank You!

Best Regards

*Wat Namtip*

Purchase Manager

*Bigly Technologies Thailand*

2/51 BangNa Complex Office Tower, 11th Floor, Soi BangNa Trat 25, Bangna
Nua, Bangna, Bangkok 10260 Thailand

Telephone: +66 (0)2150 10 15

Posted by LeventLee <89...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Thank you for your reply!

Yeah,that is the complete error message.

I'm not sure about the specific code details because they were not developed by me.That was developed by my colleague, but he said nothing and didn't do anything.

The testing system like it is completely normal.

Yes,the rest of the application is working correctly.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.