Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Belfegas Mehdi <me...@yahoo.com> on 2011/10/07 10:46:34 UTC

current work ?

I Don't know how do you work generally in this project but I checked the road map and may be I could help in the graph implementation upon the BSP engine even if it is planned in 0.5 release and currently the project is at 0.3 .

Is current working done on 0.4 version ?

I hope you don't mind if I ask too many questions.

Thanks in advance

Mehdi

Re: current work ?

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
Hi I hope you'll receive the message.

Take a look at this issue please:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-409

It is already implemented, but it is currently blocked by the I/O system,
and we decided to move this to 0.5.0 because we want to make a 0.4.0 release
until the end of this year.
So we are currently working on 0.4.0.

But when you look at HAMA-409, there is a subtask to add model classes for
vertices and edges etc. Maybe this could be interesting for you ;)

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>