Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Beverley Kovak <ko...@telus.net> on 2014/10/11 02:40:16 UTC

Open Office problem

Any answers on this issue

Hi,

On 10.10.2014 04:19, Beverley Kovak wrote:
> I have tried but it won’t allow me to delete…. would putting it in
> the trash and emptying it do the same thing.  Bev

I think, yes, but am I not an expert of the Mac OS X operating system.

Best regards, Oliver.

P.S.: Unfortuantely, I am not able to give personal support. Thus, please continue further communication on our mailing lists or in our forum. Then everybody can pick it up and all will benefit from the answers. Thx in advance.

On Oct 9, 2014, at

Solution for this can be found in the forum - https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=55755#p244931