Posted to users@camel.apache.org by John Smith <js...@googlemail.com> on 2018/01/27 10:04:45 UTC

Hazelcast serialization suddenly throwing ClassNotFoundException.

Hello, I'm using the hazelcast component to store messages and forward to
other routes. This has been working perfectly.

However I am now seeing:

com.hazelcast.nio.serialization.HazelcastSerializationException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
my.package.integrator.core.config.IntegrationProfile

in my karaf log.

camel-hazelcast version is 2.20.1 which uses hazelcast 3.8.5

As far as I know nothing else has changed. The hazelcast routes are in the
same bundle as ine IntegrationProfile class and the bundle exports the
package my.package.integrator.core.config

Do I also have to put the jar containing the Class that's not found on the
karaf classpath for hazelcast to find it ?

Like I say this was working previously,

Many thanks if anyone can shed some light on this.

John.