Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/25 11:58:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.8.2, RC0

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 1.8.2, RC0.  This
bug-fix release corrects a number of high-impact bugs that were still
present in 1.8.1.

The release artifact can be downloaded from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-1.8.2

There is also a tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-1.8.2-RC0

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.8.2, RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Still looking for that one last vote for the 1.8.2 artifact!

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Tests pass for me too. +1