Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Gary Frost <gl...@me.com> on 2013/10/01 14:23:31 UTC

Pop-ups

Greetings:

As well as going to the trusted main download site be sure and check your browser settings. I set mine to block untrusted sites, period. Pop-ups blocked and so on. In the past pop-up "breeding" circumvented many protections, but I've not had any problems in a very long time. That was usually someone else's machine that didn't have filtering at a router either. Just check browser settings and any security software you may have.

G. Frost

Sent from my iPhone