Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Karachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com> on 2016/05/13 15:13:42 UTC

Code merge in 1.6 branch at 16-th

Anton V., is it still be possible to merge changes to 1.6 branch at
Monday 16-th? I have a fix that waiting for review and it would be nice
to add it in that release (IGNITE-3087
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3087>).

Thanks!
Dmitry.

Re: Code merge in 1.6 branch at 16-th

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Seems we postpone code freeze till monday UTC 19-00.
So, feel free to merge changes on Monday

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 8:19 AM, Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> I also have whole feature (web-console) not merged yet to ignite-1.6. Also
> need some review before merge.

I think web-console is not affecting the main build and can be merged at
any time.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov