Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Chirag Dewan <ch...@yahoo.in> on 2018/05/31 05:09:48 UTC

Is Flink:1.5 Docker image broken?

Hi,
flink:latest docker image doesn't seem to work. I am not able to access the Flink Dashboard after deploying it on Kubernetes.
Anyone else facing the issue?
Thanks,
Chirag

Re: Is Flink:1.5 Docker image broken?

Posted by Cameron Wood <ca...@data-artisans.com>.
Hello,
My suggestion would be to try testing with Docker locally (maybe using a
specific tag even) to see if you can replicate the problem.

Doing a `docker run --rm -p 8081:8081 flink:latest local` just now I am
able to access the Flink dashboard as expected.

If you're deploying on Kubernetes, this would require you to either
`kubectl proxy ...` or expose it by configuring the appropriate
Service/Ingress/LoadBalancer in order to access the dashboard remotely.

Regards,
Cameron.

Posted by Alexandru Gutan <al...@gmail.com>.