Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/01 20:21:48 UTC

Re: IGNITE-12018 Web Agent docker image: 'functions.sh' not found

Hi,

This is a tiny PR. Please take a look and let me know if it is ok to merge.

I have validated the results locally and it is working as expected.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Thank you for review and approving my request.

As discussed I also validated the apache-ignite docker image and I am
getting different error as mentioned below.

Step 5/11 : COPY apache-ignite* apache-ignite
COPY failed: no source files were specified

I will look into apache-ignite docker image issue further.

Regards
Saikat

Posted by Andrey Novikov <an...@apache.org>.